Work at Klymenko Time
Creative Group LLC is a cross-media online platform that unites influential platforms in Youtube, Telegram, social networks with its own video content production studio under the Klymenko Time brand.
Our team consists of authors and investigative journalists who produce author's content and are newsmakers in the information field on political topics
- Our advantages are:
- We are professionals;
- We are firm in our principles and beliefs;
- We learn from each other and grow together;
- We support each other in all endeavors and support each other in difficult times;
- We rejoice in each other's success - after all, the success of each individual employee is the success of the team.
Our team is our pride! Join now!
News Feed Editor (weekend)
We are looking for a newsfeed editor for weekends and holidays for an Internet news site.
- Experience in the admin panel and on sites - indicate this in your resume!
- WordPress skills will be a plus
- At least two years of experience in online media, required on the news feed;
- It is necessary to understand the socio-political picture in Ukraine;
- Ability to write a clickable headline, understanding the basics of SEO and skills in writing SEO titles;
- Proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- Responsibility and understanding that you will have to work EVERY Saturday and Sunday;
- Willingness to take a test task.
SMM and SEO Specialist
We are looking for a specialist who can combine both functions in one person.
In the field of SEO
- understand the principles of operation of search engines, track and analyze changes in algorithms;
- know the WordPress CMS and the basics of HTML, CSS programming;
- analyze content, determining its quality and degree of optimization;
- be able to independently optimize the text, meta tags and title on the page;
- be able to select the semantic core in accordance with the analysis of the needs of the target audience of the site;
- know how to optimize externally;
- know the basics of website usability;
- be able to do a full site audit.
In the field of SMM
- knowledge of social networks, forums, their technical capabilities
- tracking smm trends and using them in your work
- determination of the target audience of the brand and understanding of the behavior in various social networks, segmentation of the target audience
- creating a brand presence strategy in social media
- conducting competitive analysis
- the ability to set up advertising and calculate the cost of an SMM campaign
- choosing more effective promotion channels
- calculation of the effectiveness of specific tools (advertising, competition, activity)
- the ability to write texts on the required topics and for various tasks
- the ability to come up with regular activities for different audiences
- the ability to build a positive dialogue with users of social networks, understanding the psychology of readers
- work in the office and remotely
- 9-hour working day - from 9:00 to 18:00;
- 3 days of paid test work;
- Salary determined by interview
We are waiting for your detailed resumes that meet the specified requirements to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be glad to meet you and cooperate!