1. This Agreement is an accession agreement. The User's use of the Services indicates the User's accession to this Agreement in full and confirms his agreement with the following conditions.
2. When Users use the Service, the Site Administration collects and processes user data, namely:
2.1. data provided by the User both when filling out the registration forms of the Services and in the process of using the Service (such as full name, address, phone numbers, etc.);
2.3. IP addresses;
2.4. parameters and settings of Internet browsers.
3. The site administration includes the user's data in the database of personal data of Internet users from the moment when the User first starts using the Service, as well as constantly for the entire period during which the User uses the services of the Services. The data storage period is the period during which the User uses the services of the Services, as well as five subsequent years after the closing of the account on the relevant Service and the end of the User's use of the services.
4. The site administration processes the user's personal data by any means in order to properly provide the user with services (identification, authentication, authorization, password recovery, transmission of information materials by user subscription, responses to user requests and letters, as well as for other actions, from time to time necessary for the proper provision of services).
5. The site administration uses personal data to target advertising and / or informational materials by age, gender, other data, to conduct statistical research, by any other means.
6. The site administration has the right to transfer personal data, the personal data base, which includes the User's personal data, in whole or in part to any third parties without notifying the User. Information may be shared in the following cases:
- to persons in charge, possession or ownership of which the Services are transferred;
- persons who are related/affiliated with the Owner;
- to the new owner and / or owners of the Service for processing for the purposes provided for in this Agreement;
In other cases, the Site Administration does not have the right to transfer the User's personal data without his consent, except as provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
7. When Users use the Service, the Internet pages of the services may contain codes of Internet resources of third parties, as a result of which such third parties receive the data specified in clauses 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 of this Agreement. Such Internet resources of third parties are:
7.1. systems for collecting statistics on visits to services (for example, counters bigmir.net, Google Analytics, etc.);
7.2. social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
7.3. banner display systems (for example, AdRiver, etc.);
7.4. other resources.
8. The user has all the rights to protect his personal data, provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular, the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
9. The processing of personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the services is located. The site administration takes all measures provided for by law to protect the user's personal data, in particular, the processing of data is carried out on equipment located in protected premises with limited access.
10. The user has the right to apply to the Site Administration with a request to delete his text messages or comments in whole or in part.
The site administration has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. In this case, all changes will be published at https://klymenko-time.com/ and will be binding on the user 10 days from the date of such publication.
The site administration may deprive the right to use the site of a member who systematically violates these rules.
The site administration is not responsible for the statements of users of the site.
The administration is always ready to take into account the wishes and suggestions of any member of the site regarding the operation of the resource.
The responsibility for messages and other content on the Site lies with the user who posted them.