Coronavirus in Ukraine does not recede: new data on cases on September 9
Growth - more than two and a half thousand
Data appeared on the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ukraine on the morning of September 9.
This was reported by the NSDC online monitoring service.
According to information, +2 cases of COVID-551 were detected per day.
In total, there are already 143 patients with coronavirus in the country, 030 (+2) patients have died.
Cases of coronavirus disease detected:
- Vinnitsa region - 4503 cases;
- Volyn region - 6015 cases;
- Dnipropetrovsk region - 2923 cases;
- Donetsk region - 1762 cases;
- Zhytomyr region - 3879 cases;
- Transcarpathian region - 8277 cases;
- Zaporozhye region - 2041 cases;
- Ivano-Frankivsk region - 10659 cases;
- Kirovograd region - 870 cases;
- Kyiv - 15821 cases;
- Kyiv region - 6459 cases;
- Lviv region - 16269 cases;
- Lugansk region - 480 cases;
- Mykolaiv region - 1714 cases;
- Odessa region - 8827 cases;
- Poltava region — 1018 cases;
- Rivne region - 9943 cases;
- Sumy region — 2243 cases;
- Ternopil region - 7824 cases;
- Kharkiv region - 11493 cases;
- Kherson region - 538 cases;
- Khmelnitsky region - 3355 cases;
- Chernivtsi region - 11581 cases;
- Cherkasy region - 2121 cases;
- Chernihiv region — 2515 cases.
Recall that the second academic week has begun in Ukraine as part of the coronavirus epidemic. educational institutions continue to close quarantine due to COVID-19 patients.
“PR to her is like a dead poultice”: Klymenko Time told how Rusalina is PR on the creation of the Anti-Raider Council
Russia is preparing for an offensive, and Putin considers the war existential and intends to win it at all costs
Eggs in kilograms, or how the Ministry of Defense is trying to hush up the scandal with the purchase of products at fabulous prices
The line beyond which there will be no return: why in Russia they again started talking about the use of nuclear weapons