Razumkov's interview: about the conflict with Zelensky, high trust rating and his image as a politician
The speaker stressed that it was not his whim to “outshine” the head of state at the level of trust
Speaker of the Rada gave an interview Ukrayinska Pravda, where he spoke about his relationship with the head of state, his thoughts about the high rating among the inhabitants of Ukraine and his image as a politician.
Zelensky's rating: disappointment of Ukrainians
Razumkov said that in 2019 there were too high expectations. Therefore, when what everyone was counting on did not come true, people lost confidence.
- I, as the chairman of the Verkhovna Rada, adequately assess what is happening within the walls of the Verkhovna Rada and beyond - what people often like to call scandalous situations. This is also true, it also adds neither power, nor institutions, nor, unfortunately, the state, the speaker noted.
According to him, everything that happens in the Rada collectively affects the confidence rating of Ukrainians.
- If you look at the level of trust in all institutions, and in the Office of the President, and in the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and in the Verkhovna Rada, then we see, unfortunately, a negative trend, - he said.
Journalists asked Razumkov what he thinks about the current situation with public trust. According to the results of the poll, Ukrainians expressed more confidence in the chairman of the Rada than in the president.
- If we are talking about trust, I think that this is an assessment of my work as the head of the Verkhovna Rada, perhaps as a person, I hope for this, he replied.
The speaker noted that he would do everything possible to keep the attitude towards him the same, although this is hardly possible.
According to him, the level of trust in any government will follow a declining trajectory, and this is happening all over the world.
The chairman of the Rada emphasized that he did not have a chosen image in power, but “his own”.
- If I had it selected, I would conduct an analysis based on the point of view of a political strategist, where is plus, where is minus, - the politician said.
Razumkov noted that it is difficult for him to talk about a political image, since this is he.
The UP asked if the speaker was interested in knowing what political journalists think about him, to which he replied: “of course.”
Then the publication stated that Razumkov is a moderate person who knows how power is built. However, he lacks charisma.
According to the politician, it is always more visible from the outside.
- It is also an element of criticism. And if you know where you are criticized, you understand where you need to improve, - said Razumkov.
Conflict with Zelensky
The speaker emphasized that it was not his whim to “outshine” Zelensky at the level of trust. In his opinion, this is only the assessment that he was given.
Journalists also recalled the crisis with the Constitutional Court, where, they say, Razumkov also eclipsed the president.
- I believe that there should always be alternative ways to achieve a result, he replied.
Information: Vladimir Zelensky submitted his bill to resolve the constitutional crisis, and Razumkov his. During the discussion of the issue, the president turned to the speaker: “Perhaps you would let me know what you plan to do?”. Zelensky did not know that there would be another bill to resolve the crisis with the CCU.
Razumkov noted that his bill was not an alternative, it was completely different.
- The positions that were reflected in Vladimir Aleksandrovich's bill differed to some extent from what was proposed by the Verkhovna Rada. And it was not an alternative project to the presidential project in the full sense of the word, - he said.
The publication also asked if the situation with the Constitutional Court intensified the conflict along the Zelensky-Razumkov line.
The chairman of the Rada stressed that he did not understand what kind of conflict he was talking about.
- If you are talking about the situation with the Constitutional Court, I think that everyone has taken a state position, - said Razumkov.
According to him, the last time he spoke with the president was last week. The speaker said that he and Zelensky have "a normal working relationship, as before."
Earlier, Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Dmitry Razumkov noted that to some extent is the president.
Education Minister Shkarlet gave a new interview: gender-neutral textbooks, language issues and the conflict with the Soros
The first day of vaccination against coronavirus in the European Union and the "vaccination of promises" from the Ukrainian authorities
In Kharkiv, teenagers who beat homeless people to death were sentenced to 11 years in prison, and Lviv police found flayers who abused a dog
Everyday life of smugglers: from Ukraine to the Russian Federation "Harry Potter" and spare parts for a tractor, back - sabers, knives and a dagger. Photo, video
Guests wearing masks, regular airing and no music: the Ministry of Health gave valuable instructions on how to safely throw a party on New Year's Eve
Signs of the beginning of a new wave of mobilization in Russia, urban battles in Maryinka, shelling of Zaporozhye and Donetsk: military news in Ukraine on December 2
Lavrov said that Russia is shelling the energy infrastructure, which helps to kill Russians: in Ukraine, they recalled the tribunal
The Russians partially withdraw troops from Oleshki and entered Kurdyumovka: military news in Ukraine on December 1