The Ministry of Health named three epicenters in Ukraine where the coronavirus is raging the most
Stepanov read out the news
Over the past day, on May 26, most cases of coronavirus in Ukraine were detected in the Chernivtsi region - 43 people.
This was announced by the head of the Ministry of Health Maxim Stepanov during a briefing on May 27.
The anti-record for cases continues to be set by the western regions and Kyiv.
According to information, the largest number of cases was registered in Chernivtsi and Rivne regions, as well as in the city of Kyiv - 43, 39, 29 cases, respectively.
Materials on the topic
Seven regions of Ukraine are not ready to ease quarantine measures: which ones
The situation in all areas:
- Vinnytsia region - 932 cases;
- Volyn region - 814 cases;
- Dnipropetrovsk region - 905 cases;
- Donetsk region - 155 cases;
- Zhytomyr region - 660 cases;
- Transcarpathian region - 1104 cases;
- Zaporozhye region — 420 cases;
- Ivano-Frankivsk region - 1327 cases;
- Kirovograd region - 489 cases;
- Kyiv - 2739 cases;
- Kyiv region - 1474 cases;
- Lviv region - 1443 cases;
- Lugansk region - 45 cases;
- Mykolaiv region - 281 cases;
- Odessa region - 853 cases;
- Poltava region - 267 cases;
- Rivne region - 1514 cases;
- Sumy region - 166 cases;
- Ternopil region - 1126 cases;
- Kharkiv region - 959 cases;
- Kherson region — 177 cases;
- Khmelnitsky region - 381 cases;
- Chernivtsi region - 3144 cases;
- Cherkasy region - 393 cases;
- Chernihiv region — 137 cases.
Ранее new data came out on the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ukraine as of the morning of May 27.
The former "servant of the people" was summoned for interrogation in the case of the death of people's deputy Davidenko
Killers in Kyiv shot a member of the drug cartel, and then almost burned in the car: video from cameras
The third world war is going on in Ukraine. At least that's what the Pope thinks. Why is he saying this?